Zhytomyr Institute of Nursing was founded on February 2, 1875, as a Volyn provincial paramedic school. Over 135 years of its existence, the institution has repeatedly reorganized, preserved and acquired the best traditions, has a rich and vivid history.
The main task of the institute is to introduce a leveled nursing education. From junior specialist to specialists with higher education – masters in the field of nursing. During its existence, the school has trained more than 30,000 nurses, paramedics, midwives, dental hygienists, dental technicians and more than 400 nursing bachelors.
All facilities for conducting the study, as well as for creative and scientific work are created in the educational institution. The material and technical base of the institute meets the requirements of state and industry standards of training specialists.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.