|Law||4 years||$1,750||UA, RU|
|International law||4 years||$1,850||UA, RU|
|Economics||4 years||$1,200||UA, RU|
|Finance, Banking and Insurance||4 years||$1,200||UA, RU|
|Management||4 years||$1,200||UA, RU|
|Law||2 years||$1,800||UA, RU|
|International law||2 years||$1,900||UA, RU|
|Economics||2 years||$1,300||UA, RU|
|Management||2 years||$1,300||UA, RU|
Currently, the information is updated
The history of the university dates back to the 19th century, when on November 17, 1804, on the orders of Emperor Alexander I, the Kharkov Imperial University was established, which included a division of moral and political sciences. In 1835, it was officially renamed into the University of Law Faculty.
The University has significant scientific and pedagogical potential. Teaching, research, and educational work are provided by 38 departments, employing more than 700 teachers. Among them more than 100 doctors of sciences, professors, over 500 candidates of sciences, associate professors. Currently, about 14 thousand students study at the university. The educational structural subdivisions are the Institute of Public Prosecutor and Criminal Justice, the Investigative Forensic Institute, the Institute for Legal Personnel Training for the SBU, the Institute for the Training of Personnel for the Judiciary of Ukraine, the Institute for Postgraduate Education.
The university has extended international relations. Contracts have been concluded with educational institutions of Great Britain, Vietnam, Spain, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, Russia, the United States of America, Uzbekistan, France and other countries. On September 18, 2004, the University signed the Grand Charter of Universities (Bologna). On December 14, 2007, the University became a member of the European Association of Universities.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.