|Physical education and sport||4 years||$2,000||RU|
|Physical rehabilitation||4 years||$2,200||RU|
|Physical education and sport||1,5 years||$2,400||RU|
|Physical rehabilitation||1,5 years||$2,400||RU|
|Physical education and sport||1 year||$3,200||RU|
|Physical rehabilitation||1 year||$3,200||RU|
The history of Academy begins with the founding of the State Institute of Physical Culture of Ukraine (SIFCI) in 1930. In 1944 it was transferred to Kyiv. And today it is the National University of Physical Education and Sports of Ukraine. The institution was revived in 1979 as a division (department) of Kiev Institute of Physical Culture. In 1989 the faculty received the status of an independent Kharkov State Institute of Physical Culture, and since September 2001 became the Kharkiv State Academy of Physical Culture.
22 students participated Summer Olympic Games in Athens in 2004, where won two gold medals (Valeri Goncharov – gymnastics, Tedeyev Elbrus – wrestling) and 1 bronze medal (Viktor Ruban – archery). At the Winter Olympics in Turin (2006) Academy was represented by eight students. At the XXIII World Summer Universiade (Izmir, Turkey) Academy was represented by 12 students who won 2 gold, 4 silver, and 1 bronze medals. At the XXIII World Winter Universiade (Turin, Italy) Academy was represented by 22 students who won one silver medal. At the VII and VIII and summer and winter Universiade Academy of Ukraine took first place in the competition among universities in Ukraine.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.