|Clinical pharmacy||4 years||$3,850/$4,510||RU/EN|
|Technologies of drugs||4 years||$3,850/$4,510||RU/EN|
|Technologies of parfumery and cosmetics||4 years||$3,850/$4,510||RU/EN|
|Laboratory diagnostics||4 years||$3,135/$3,520||RU/EN|
|Economics of enterprise||4 years||$1,705||RU|
|Clinical pharmacy||1 year||$3,850/$4,510||RU/EN|
|Technologies of drugs||1 year||$3,850/$4,510||RU/EN|
|Technologies of parfumery and cosmetics||1 year||$3,850/$4,510||RU/EN|
|Laboratory diagnostics||1,5 year||$3,850/$4,510||RU/EN|
|Pharmacy||4 years||$5,500||UA, RU|
|Preparatory Department||1 year||$3,000||UA, RU|
The National University of Pharmacy was established in 1805 as a department of Kharkiv Emperor University. Since the day of foundation and till now the University stays the main pharmaceutical higher education institution in Ukraine. The NUPh has 6 faculties: 3 pharmaceutical faculties, Medical – Pharmaceutical Faculty, Faculty of Industrial Pharmacy, Management and Administration, Faculty of Foreign Citizens’ Education.
University facilities: educational and production area (105000 sq.m.), 6 academic buildings, 6 hostels, NUPh botanical garden (9000 sq.m.), research field.
The National University of Pharmacy is a member of many international associations. Such as International Association of Universities, European Association of Faculties of Pharmacy (EAFP), International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) and others. Besides that, the NUPh cooperates with a big number of universities from different countries all over the world and also participates in a variety of international projects on regular basis.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.