|Aviation and Aerospace Engineering||4 years||$2,500/$3,300||RU/EN|
|Aviation transport||4 years||$2,500/$3,300||RU/EN|
|Applied mechanics||4 years||$2,500/$3,300||RU/EN|
|Computer engineering||4 years||$2,500/$2,800||RU/EN|
|Computer sciences||4 years||$2,500/$2,800||RU/EN|
|Aviation and aerospaceengineering||2 years||$2,800/$3,300||RU/EN|
|Aviation transport||2 years||$2,800/$3,300||RU/EN|
|Applied mechanics||2 years||$2,800/$3,300||RU/EN|
|Computer sciences||2 years||$2,800/$3,300||RU/EN|
|Finance, Banking and Insurance||2 years||$1,800||RU/EN|
|Accounting and taxation||2 years||$1,800||RU/EN|
|Business and trade operations||2 years||$1,800||RU/EN|
Currently, the information is updated
The National Aerospace University named after Zhukovsky “Kharkiv Aviation Institute” was founded at 1930. It is the only Ukrainian specialized higher educational institution with the IV level accreditation, which prepares complex specialists in designing and manufacturing of all types of aircraft, aircraft and rocket engines, and power equipment.
After an internship, most graduates continue to work successfully at aviation facilities in Germany, the United States, the Netherlands, Israel, Mexico, China, Iran, and Canada: Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Airbus, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, General Electric, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney.
KhAI became a part of the world educational and scientific community in 2003. Thanks to participation in various international associations, the University provides international education and creates a base for effective research collaboration. Membership in international organizations gives students the opportunity to share knowledge and experience, increase the level of educational programs and research strategies, and bring new employment opportunities for graduates.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.