|Finance, Banking and Insurance||4 years||$1,800/$2,100||UA, RU/EN|
|Management||4 years||$1,800/$2,100||UA, RU/EN|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||4 years||$1,800/$2,100||UA, RU/EN|
|Finance, Banking and Insurance||2 years||$2,200/$2,500||UA, RU/EN|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||2 years||$2,200/$2,500||UA, RU/EN|
|MBA «Management»||2 years||$2,200/$2,500||UA, RU/EN|
Currently, the information is updated
On May 16, 2014, the Kharkiv University of Banking celebrated its 70th anniversary. Today Kharkiv it is the oldest educational and scientific institution among specialized higher educational institutions of Slobozhanshchyna.
The University is a member of nine international associations. It cooperates and supports contacts with fifty international organizations, higher educational establishments, banks and other financial institutions from 24 countries of the world.
The agreements with such foreign higher educational establishments as the Higher School of Management in Barcelona (Spain), the Higher School of Economy and Management of the University of Applied Sciences (Essen, Germany), the Baltic International Academy (Riga, Latvia.), the Krakiv Economic University (Poland), the Mykolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuania) on the ” Double diploma” Programme favour achievement of international educational standards. Such an agreement was also concluded with the High Business School (Montreux, Switzerland).
The University of Banking was rewarded for the best business case in the “Labour practices” nomination and received a diploma for participating in the 4th National CSR Marketplace.
The university owns seven campuses and 10 academic buildings where 6 specialized laboratories are located.
The Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics has agreements on international cooperation with many higher educational institutions in more than 30 countries and is a member of numerous international organizations and associations.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.