|TV operator||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|TV director||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Culture management and social marketing||3 years 10 months||$2,000||RU|
|Culturology (fundamental and applied culturology)||3 years 10 months||$2,000||RU|
|Musical art (variety singing)||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Musical art (musical art of variety)||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Musical art (orchestral blown musical instruments and drums)||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Museology (Museum and excursion activities)||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Information, library and archival management||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Animation social-pedagogy activity||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Acting in theatre and films||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Directing of variety and mass events||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Management of marketing activity||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Tourism science||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Ballroom choreography||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Modern choreography||3 years 10 months||$2,400||RU|
|Musical art||1,5 year||$2,600||RU|
|Information, library and archival management||1,5 year||$2,600||RU|
|Management (management and administration)||1,5 year||$2,600||RU|
Currently, the information is updated
Kharkiv State Academy of Culture was founded in 1929. Today, the Academy is a modern higher educational institution of the fourth level of accreditation, the leader of library-information and cultural education. The Academy trains bachelors and masters in 11 areas of study.
To students’ services, the library with more than 310 thousand of books, an electronic reading room, computer auditoriums, an Internet center, a television laboratory and a recording studio, a training theater, a sports hall, well-equipped dormitories, a dining room, and a cafe.
In 2004, the Academy was awarded the Honorary Diploma of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and the Golden Medal of the Academy of Arts of Ukraine for the significant development in Ukrainian culture, art and training of highly skilled specialists.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.