After arrival in Ukraine, to complete an admission process you have to provide a University with the required package of documents. These are the following:
- Original and 2 copies of passport;
- Originals and copies of a high school diploma (final examination) and a transcript;
- Original and a copy of birth certificate;
- Original and a copy of medical certificate;
- Original and a copy of certificate of AIDS absence (Aids test, HIV test) results;
- 20 photos of good quality, with the size of 3,5 X 4,5 on matt paper;
- Original of your Invitation to study;
- Your return flight ticket.
Important! All mentioned copies of documents from the list above must be translated into Ukrainian and notarized.
After you provide all necessary documents, a University will ask you to make a payment for your first course of study. After that, you will be officially enrolled in your University.
Next, you will be obliged to pass a medical examination and apply for a temporary residence permit.
If you still have any questions you are more than welcome to use our Contact form.